A Breath of Snow and Ashes (Outlander) (Prebound)
Other Books in Series
- #1: Outlander: A Novel (Mass Market): $9.49
- #2: Dragonfly in Amber: A Novel (Outlander #2) (Mass Market): $9.49
- #3: Voyager: A Novel (Outlander #3) (Mass Market): $9.49
- #4: Drums of Autumn (Outlander #4) (Mass Market): $9.49
- #5: The Fiery Cross (Outlander #5) (Mass Market): $9.49
- #6: A Breath of Snow and Ashes (Outlander #6) (Mass Market): $9.49
- #7: An Echo in the Bone: A Novel (Outlander #7) (Mass Market): $9.49
- #8: Written in My Own Heart's Blood: A Novel (Outlander #8) (Mass Market): $9.49
- #9: Go Tell the Bees That I Am Gone: A Novel (Outlander #9) (Hardcover): $34.20
#1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER - The sixth book in Diana Gabaldon's acclaimed Outlander saga, the basis for the Starz original series. Don't miss the new Outlander novel, Go Tell the Bees That I Am Gone, available November 23
"The large scope of the novel allows Gabaldon to do what she does best, paint in exquisite detail the lives of her characters."--Booklist The year is 1772, and on the eve of the American Revolution, the long fuse of rebellion has already been lit. Men lie dead in the streets of Boston, and in the backwoods of North Carolina, isolated cabins burn in the forest. With chaos brewing, the governor calls upon Jamie Fraser to unite the backcountry and safeguard the colony for King and Crown. But from his wife Jamie knows that three years hence the shot heard round the world will be fired, and the result will be independence--with those loyal to the King either dead or in exile. And there is also the matter of a tiny clipping from The Wilmington Gazette, dated 1776, which reports Jamie's death, along with his kin. For once, he hopes, his time-traveling family may be wrong about the future.
About the Author
Diana Gabaldon is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of the wildly popular Outlander novels--Outlander, Dragonfly in Amber, Voyager, Drums of Autumn, The Fiery Cross, A Breath of Snow and Ashes (for which she won a Quill Award and the Corine International Book Prize), An Echo in the Bone, Written in My Own Heart's Blood, and Go Tell the Bees That I Am Gone--as well as the related Lord John Grey books, Lord John and the Private Matter, Lord John and the Brotherhood of the Blade, Lord John and the Hand of Devils, and The Scottish Prisoner; a collection of novellas, Seven Stones to Stand or Fall; three works of nonfiction, "I Give You My Body . . ." and The Outlandish Companion, Volumes 1 and 2; the Outlander graphic novel The Exile; and The Official Outlander Coloring Book. She lives in Scottsdale, Arizona, with her husband.